Welcome to "Bears N Things" !
Bears N Things
Celebrate the 100th birthday of the Teddy Bear with other collectors. Dee, in her position as Teddy Bear consultant for Teddy Bear and Friends magazine, will represent the magazine on an escorted trip to Japan in July of 2002 to celebrate the Teddy's 100th birthday.
Row 1 (starting at bottom)
1. North American Shakesbear: All Tags. 1980s. $125
2. Steiff Floppy Kitty: 7 in. plus tail. Mint. All I.D. 1960s. $145
3. Steiff Dog: 6 in. 1997. Replica. Velour. Mint. All I.D. $59
4. Steiff advertising stamps: 1920s. $105 each
5. Baer Family Reunion pin back button. 1906. $150
6. Russ Berrie dressed bear: 20 in. All Tags. 1990s. $45
7.Steiff Gucki dwarf: 6 in. All I.D. 1950s. $105
8. Song Book: Fourteen songs from 'When We Were Very Young'. A.A. Milne, E.H. Shepard, H. Fraser Simpson. Methuen sixteenth edition of 1938. $95
9. Artist Patriotic Golliwogg: 13 in. 1990s By Dee Hockenberry. $95
10. Schuco Noahs Ark cat: 1950s. $125
11. Book: New. '100 Years of Teddy Bears A Centennial Celebration'. Hockenberry $29.95
12. Steiff Perri Squirrel: 4 in. Chest tag. Mint. 1950s. $55
13. English Alresford Polar Bear: 17 in. 1983. All tags. $45
14. Alice In Wonderland hand held game: 1950s. $75
15. Steiff Hide a Gift Bear: chest tag. 1960s. $225
16. Steiff Bear: 16 in. Printed button, silk plush, growler, 1940s. Rare. $2200
17. Steiff Pig: 6 in. 1997 replica. All I.D. $59
18. Steiff Gora Baby: 14 in. 1980s. All I.D. Mint. $95
19. Steiff Snuffy Duck: 6 in. 1970s. All I.D. Mint. $25
20. Steiff Raudi Schnauzer: 8 in. 1970s. Mint. All I.D. $105
21. Steiff Murmy: 7 in. Chest tag. 1950s. Mint. $175
22. Agnes Brush Piglet: 11 in. Few stain spots on face. 1950s. $250
23. Winnie The Pooh telephone: Working order. 1964. $650
24. Steiff Quaggi Duck: 5 in. 1950s. button. $195
25. Russian carved bear playing stringed instrument: 6 in. 1950s. $49
26. Steiff Grissy Donkey: 8 in. Chest tag. Mint. 1960s. $95
27. Steiff Elephant: 9 in. All I.D. Blanket. 1950s. Mint $195
28. Steiff Wittie Owl: 5 in. Swivel head. All I.D. 1950s. Mint. $95
29. Steiff Pummy Rabbit: 5 in. Swivel head. All I.D. 1960s. Mint $145
30. Steiff Nagy Beaver; 10 in. Swivel head. All I.D. 1950s. Mint. $195
31. Steiff Flossy Fish: 10 in. Chest tag. 1950s. Mint. $110
32. English Farnell Teddy: 13 in. Circa 1918. Near mint. $1450
Because of the high volume of requests Dee regrets that she is unable to offer the service of evaluation and identification. There are many books available that will help in research.
The history of Varier chairs can be dated back to the year 1932 when George Stokke manufactured furniture on the Norwegian west coast, near to the famous Geiranger fjord. He employed professional Scandinavian Designers who designed furniture which were truly innovative. These Varier chairs provide a most convenient sitting alignment which makes a proper body posture which is much beneficiary compared to traditional office chairs. They provide a strong back support which relieves you of body and back pains thus reducing stress and strain of the body.
The design of the Varier chairs are made with a view to provide a proper movement of your body while sitting on the unique chair so that you can concentrate on any work which you can’t in a traditional chair. The flexibility and adjustments that these chairs provide are incomparable to any other Gravity chairs available in the market. These chairs provide a unique sitting position which is adjustable to any position or alignment that the body is giving a proper relaxation of body and mind.